- Getting Started
- Add Department (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- Clock using the Timer in TimeMoto Cloud
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Using the Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- Importing Users From TA/TimeMoto PC Software to TimeMoto Cloud
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Overtime management (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
TimeMoto Cloud 2 Help Center
Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
In order to allow a user to log in to TimeMoto Cloud or to use the TimeMoto app, you need to grant the user permission to do so.
- In the TimeMoto Cloud, select [Settings] > [Users]. From this screen, select the user you wish to grant permission.
- Once you have selected the user, select "Authorization" on the right.
- If you want to allow the user to log into TimeMoto Cloud, check the box next to "TimeMoto.com". Important: in order to be able to check this box, you need to have added an e-mail address for this user.
- If you want to allow the user to use the TimeMoto app, check the box next to "Mobile clocking". Important: in order to be able to check this box, you need to have checked the box next to "TimeMoto.com".
- Click "Save".
If you have granted the user to log in on TimeMoto.com, the user will receive an e-mail with a link to activate their account. They can also then set their password for TimeMoto.com and the mobile app.
If you have granted the user the permission to log into the TimeMoto app, they can use their e-mail address and password to log in to the app.
It can sometimes take a few minutes before the e-mail to activate your account arrives. Sometimes, this mail also lands in your spam folder. Please check your spam folder if the e-mail does not arrive after a few minutes.
Should you not receive any e-mail, please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?