- Getting Started
- Scheduling absence (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Planning options (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- Importing users from TA / TimeMoto PC software into TimeMoto Cloud
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Validation types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Recurrence Rule in Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
In order to allow a user to log in to TimeMoto Cloud or to use the TimeMoto app, you need to grant the user permission to do so.
- In the TimeMoto Cloud, select [Settings] > [Users]. From this screen, select the user you wish to grant permission.
- Once you have selected the user, select "Authorization" on the right.
- If you want to allow the user to log into TimeMoto Cloud, check the box next to "TimeMoto.com". Important: in order to be able to check this box, you need to have added an e-mail address for this user.
- If you want to allow the user to use the TimeMoto app, check the box next to "Mobile clocking". Important: in order to be able to check this box, you need to have checked the box next to "TimeMoto.com".
- Click "Save".
If you have granted the user to log in on TimeMoto.com, the user will receive an e-mail with a link to activate their account. They can also then set their password for TimeMoto.com and the mobile app.
If you have granted the user the permission to log into the TimeMoto app, they can use their e-mail address and password to log in to the app.
It can sometimes take a few minutes before the e-mail to activate your account arrives. Sometimes, this mail also lands in your spam folder. Please check your spam folder if the e-mail does not arrive after a few minutes.
Should you not receive any e-mail, please contact our support via email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?