- Getting Started
- Add Department (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- Clock using the Timer in TimeMoto Cloud
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Using the Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Overtime management (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
In order to connect your TA-8000 series device to the Cloud, you will have to enter additional information in the device menu. Open the [Menu], and select [Comm] > [ADMS]. Enter the following settings:
- Enable Domain Name: inactive
- Server address: 22.214.171.124
- Server port: 8282
- Display in status bar: active
- HTTPS: inactive
You can now add the device in your TimeMoto Cloud under [Settings] > [Devices].
Was this article helpful?