- Getting Started
- Add Department (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- Clock using the Timer in TimeMoto Cloud
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Using the Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- Importing Users From TA/TimeMoto PC Software to TimeMoto Cloud
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Overtime management (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
TimeMoto Cloud 2 Help Center
Importing Users From TA/TimeMoto PC Software to TimeMoto Cloud
When switching to TimeMoto Cloud, it is possible to import users from the TA/TimeMoto PC Software. In this article, you learn what you need to keep in mind to ensure that this process runs smoothly.
Step 1: Export User List
In the PC Software, select [Edit] > [User] and set the filter to show all of your users. The list must at least contain the following information:
- User name
- First name
- Last name
(If some of this information is not appearing in your User list, right-click on the top row and tick the missing data.)
Step 2: Contact Support for Data Import
Send the exported Excel file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention in your e-mail the company name under which you use the Cloud and the e-mail address of the administrator. We will then import the users into the Cloud and notify you once this process is complete.
Note: Users can only be imported, when the User list in TimeMoto Cloud is completely empty. Make sure that you have not connected your TimeMoto Clock to your Cloud yet, as it would already synchronize with the clocking data and create User IDs in TimeMoto Cloud!
Was this article helpful?