- Getting Started
- Scheduling absence (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Planning options (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- Importing users from TA / TimeMoto PC software into TimeMoto Cloud
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Validation types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Recurrence Rule in Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Overtime management (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
If you want to see more information about your current TimeMoto Cloud subscription, or if you want to renew or expand your subscription, you can do so under the License Management option in the TimeMoto Cloud.
To see the License Management, click on your user name in the top-right corner. Select [License Management] to proceed.
Important: License Management is only visible to Supervisors. Managers and Users do not see this option.
In the License Management, you see your current plan on the left side. If you check the box under “Renew”, a renewal of all your current subscription and expansion packs is added to your order summary.
If you are currently using the TimeMoto Cloud trial, you can also either order a TimeMoto Cloud Basic or TimeMoto Cloud Plus subscription from here. If you are currently using the TimeMoto Cloud Basic, you will see an option to upgrade to the TimeMoto Cloud Plus. If you select this option, it will be added to your order summary.
On the left side, you can add additional expansion packs to your subscription. These will be added to your order summary below.
Was this article helpful?