- Getting Started
- Add Department (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Report types (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User privileges (TimeMoto Cloud)
- User locations and device locations (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Granting users access to TimeMoto Cloud and / or the TimeMoto mobile app
- Clock using the Timer in TimeMoto Cloud
- Add location (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Managing Bank Holidays (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Using the Planning (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- How can I connect my TA-8000 series device to the TimeMoto Cloud?
- Importing Users From TA/TimeMoto PC Software to TimeMoto Cloud
- Synchronizing project codes from the TimeMoto Cloud to your time clock system
- Pay classes (TimeMoto Cloud)
- Grant access to the Timer function in TimeMoto Cloud
- Overtime management (TimeMoto Cloud Plus)
- Additional Information / Troubleshooting
Setting up a Manager (TimeMoto Cloud)
Within TimeMoto Cloud it is possible to assign a manager to a group of employees within a department or location. Please follow the steps below to set up a manager.
Go to [Settings] > [Users] and select the employee that you want to assign the role of manager. Select [Company] from the left-side menu and select [Manager] from the [Privilege] drop-down box. You can assign the manager to manage a certain department and/or location. A manager can be assigned to manage employees from multiple locations and departments if needed via the [Managed Dep] and [Managed Loc] drop-down boxes.
If a manager is only assigned to manage one or more departments, the manager will manage those departments regardless of the location of the employees. For example, if the departments are spread out over two offices, the manager can still manage the different departments.
If a manager is only assigned to manage one or more locations, the manager will manage those locations regardless of the departments the employees are assigned to. For example, if there are multiple departments within the assigned location, the manager can manage all the departments within that location.
A manager can also be assigned to multiple locations and departments. In this case the manager can only manage the employees from the assigned department within the assigned location.
Was this article helpful?