- Getting Started
- The Basics
- Advanced Usage Scenarios
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- Cannot Connect to Wi-Fi (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Device does not connect to the Cloud (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- "Authentication failure" displayed on device (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Issues during the first-time use setup / registration procedure (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- The device is slow in recognizing fingerprints / does not recognize fingerprints (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- What happens with the fingerprints stored on the device? (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Which types of badges and cards are compatible with TimeMoto devices?
- Firmware Updates
Entering letters and special characters
In some cases, it is necessary to enter letters and special characters on the TimeMoto device. For example, you might have to enter the password of a wireless networks which contains letters.
If you have to enter letters or special characters in an input field on the device, press the [Menu] button once to use the buttons on the device to enter letters.
If you press the [Menu] button again, you will be able to enter numbers.
Pressing the [Menu] button a third time allows you to enter special characters.
Press [ESC] to leave the input menu.
Was this article helpful?