- Getting Started
- The Basics
- Advanced Usage Scenarios
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- Cannot Connect to Wi-Fi (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Device does not connect to the Cloud (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- "Authentication failure" displayed on device (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Issues during the first-time use setup / registration procedure (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- The device is slow in recognizing fingerprints / does not recognize fingerprints (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- What happens with the fingerprints stored on the device? (TimeMoto Time Clock Systems)
- Which types of badges and cards are compatible with TimeMoto devices?
- Firmware Updates
Which types of badges and cards are compatible with TimeMoto devices?
All of our TimeMoto time attendance devices are compatible with all 125 KHZ RFID badges. This includes cards, key fobs, wristbands and other RFID badges with that frequency.
The RFID cards included with the TimeMoto devices contain a EM4X02 / GK4001 chip. This chip is compatible with all TimeMoto devices.
MIFARE is a contactless identification standard often used in access control systems and cashless payment solutions. Companies like LEGIC and HID use these standards, but also use other standards for their products.
The TM-818 SC and TM-828 SC are compatible with the following MIFARE protocols:
- MIFARE Ultralight 64b
- MIFARE Classic 1kb
- MIFARE Classic 4kb
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 4kb
Our full range of MIFARE compatible devices can be found here.
Was this article helpful?