- Getting Started
- Description and Layout
- Searching for the TimeMoto device in the PC Software
- Creating users (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto PC Software)
- The "Presence" screen (TimeMoto PC Software)
- "Day" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- "Period" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- Projects (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Updating the TimeMoto PC Software
- Using the Planning for flexible work schedules (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- Advanced Usage Scenarios
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- User privileges (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Saving additional user-related comments (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the TimeMoto PC Software with a USB Stick (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the FP-150 / RF-150 with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Supported operating systems (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Does TimeMoto PC Software support connection via VPN?
- Which seperator does the PC Software use when exporting data to CSV
- Firebird SQL database (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Moving the PC Software to a new computer
- The software does not accept my license information (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How do I change my login credentials for the PC Software?
- "USB stick not present" error message when trying to download data from the device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How can I replace a lost RFID-tag with a new one without losing any linked clocking data of this user? (TimeMoto PC Software)
- In the Report, the clocking data is shown on the wrong date (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Connection issues with the time clock device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Switching from TA / TA+ Software to TimeMoto PC / PC Plus
- I do no longer see the grid view (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
Closing the year (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
In order to transfer overtime and remaining vacation days to the current year, you need to close the previous year in the software.
Before you close the year, make sure that the previous year is complete and you do not need to make any further corrections in it. Once the year has been closed, you cannot make any further adjustments to it.
For this reason it is advisable to create a backup before you close the year which will enable you to return to the previous year data should you require it.
You can close the year under [Files] > [Preferences]. There, click on "Close Year" to close the year.
The software will prompt you to print an overview of all the overtime and remaining vacation hours being transferred to the current year. Please print this overview.
Afterwards, you are once more prompted to confirm the closure of the year. Confirm this by clicking "Yes".
The previous year is now closed, and all overtime and remaining vacation days/hours are transferred to the current year.
Was this article helpful?