- Getting Started
- Description and Layout
- Searching for the TimeMoto device in the PC Software
- Creating users (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto PC Software)
- The "Presence" screen (TimeMoto PC Software)
- "Day" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- "Period" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- Projects (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Updating the TimeMoto PC Software
- Using the Planning for flexible work schedules (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- Advanced Usage Scenarios
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- User privileges (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Saving additional user-related comments (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the TimeMoto PC Software with a USB Stick (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the FP-150 / RF-150 with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Supported operating systems (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Does TimeMoto PC Software support connection via VPN?
- Which seperator does the PC Software use when exporting data to CSV
- Firebird SQL database (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Moving the PC Software to a new computer
- The software does not accept my license information (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How do I change my login credentials for the PC Software?
- "USB stick not present" error message when trying to download data from the device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How can I replace a lost RFID-tag with a new one without losing any linked clocking data of this user? (TimeMoto PC Software)
- In the Report, the clocking data is shown on the wrong date (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Connection issues with the time clock device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Switching from TA / TA+ Software to TimeMoto PC / PC Plus
- I do no longer see the grid view (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
Creating users (TimeMoto PC Software)
Creating a new user
You can create new users in the TimeMoto PC / PC Plus Software under [Edit] > [User]. Click on “Add” in the top-right corner.
Clicking the “Add” button will create a new user. In the bottom of the screen, you can enter all the relevant user information across the various tabs shown. Add any information you want to add, and click on “Save” when you are done.
The new user is now in the PC Software. Next, we need to synchronize the user to your TimeMoto device.
Synchronizing users to your device
Depending on how your device is connected to the PC Software, there a different ways to synchronize your users to your TimeMoto device.
If you use a USB drive to transfer data between your device and the software, follow the steps in the following article to synchronise your new user to the device:
If your device is connected by LAN or WiFi, select [Edit] > [Device] in your software. Select your device, and click on “Synchronize”.
A window appears. You should see the ID of the new user, and in the column “kind” it should say “DB only”. In the column “Resolution”, double-click on “Do nothing” and select “PC > TM”. Then, click anywhere else so that “PC > TM” is no longer highlighted. Finally, click on “Commit” in the top-right.
The user is now synchronized to the device. You can now register RFID cards and / or fingerprints on the device, and the user can start clocking at the device.
Was this article helpful?