- Getting Started
- Switching from TA / TA+ Software to TimeMoto PC / PC Plus
- Using the TimeMoto PC Software with a USB Stick
- Closing the year (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- Managing bank holidays (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- I do no longer see the grid view (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- The software does not accept my license information (TimeMoto PC Software)
- In the Report, the clocking data is shown on the wrong date (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Updating the TimeMoto PC Software
- How do I change my login credentials for the PC Software?
- How can I replace a lost RFID-tag with a new one without losing any linked clocking data of this user? (TimeMoto PC Software)
Advanced Usage Scenarios
- Moving the PC Software to a new computer
- Planning a vacation day (TimeMoto PC Plus)
- Classification Report (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Managing overtime (TimeMoto PC Plus)
- Pay classes (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Opening PC Software by command line or Batch file
- Absence with flexible work schedule (TimeMoto PC Software)
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- Connection issues with the time clock device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the FP-150 / RF-150 with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Supported operating systems (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Does TimeMoto PC Software support connection via VPN?
- "USB stick not present" error message when trying to download data from the device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Which seperator does the PC Software use when exporting data to CSV
- Firebird SQL database (TimeMoto PC Software)
Classification Report (TimeMoto PC Software)
The TM Software has now a classification report, that can be access under [Report]->[Classification].
This option is created to create an export file for a certain type of payroll systems.
You also can split the outcome per day or have it summarized over a period of time.
It is also possible to export the data to IIF format ( Quickbooks ).
All the fields are predefined as it is stated by Quickbooks itself.
Was this article helpful?