- Getting Started
- Description and Layout
- Searching for the TimeMoto device in the PC Software
- Creating users (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Work schedules (TimeMoto PC Software)
- The "Presence" screen (TimeMoto PC Software)
- "Day" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- "Period" report in the TimeMoto PC Software
- Projects (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Updating the TimeMoto PC Software
- Using the Planning for flexible work schedules (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
- Advanced Usage Scenarios
Additional Information / Troubleshooting
- User privileges (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Saving additional user-related comments (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the TimeMoto PC Software with a USB Stick (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Using the FP-150 / RF-150 with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Supported operating systems (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Does TimeMoto PC Software support connection via VPN?
- Which seperator does the PC Software use when exporting data to CSV
- Firebird SQL database (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Moving the PC Software to a new computer
- The software does not accept my license information (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How do I change my login credentials for the PC Software?
- "USB stick not present" error message when trying to download data from the device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- How can I replace a lost RFID-tag with a new one without losing any linked clocking data of this user? (TimeMoto PC Software)
- In the Report, the clocking data is shown on the wrong date (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Connection issues with the time clock device (TimeMoto PC Software)
- Switching from TA / TA+ Software to TimeMoto PC / PC Plus
- I do no longer see the grid view (TimeMoto PC Plus Software)
User privileges (TimeMoto PC Software)
The user privilege defines the options a user has in the software. You can set user privileges in the PC Software under [Edit] > [User]. Select a user, and click on “Edit”. Then, select the tab “System data”. Under “Privilege”, you can select a user’s privilege. Click on “Save” to save any changes made.
The software knows two different user privileges:
- Users are regular users that you create for regular employees. Users can only access their own clockings and reports. They cannot make any changes to any data, or add any new data.
- Supervisors are users who manage the software and device. Supervisors can add and change data in the software and device.
We advise to have at least one Supervisor. Also, before setting a Supervisor, click on “Change password” to set a password for the Supervisor. Once a Supervisor is set in the software, you will have to log in to the software the next time you start it. You can find more information about this in the following article:
Was this article helpful?